- Contact Florida EB-5 Regional Center to fill out an Investor Suitability Questionnaire.
- Investor reviews available business projects and selects the best project investment.
Step 2: Review
- The PPM, Subscription, and Escrow are signed and $500,000USD plus the Administration Fee are paid.
- An attorney prepares and submits the immigration form I-526.
- USCIS reviews the application (form I-526) and it is either accepted or denied.
Step 3: Approve & Accept
- If the application is denied, the legal documents and Escrow monies are returned. If the application is accepted, the Escrow monies are released to the project investment.
- Immigration attorney submits visa application to United States consulate.
- If the application is denied, the attorney may appeal. If the application is accepted, the investor receives a “conditional” Green Card for his family.
- In two years, the immigration attorney submits the immigration form I-829 for removal of conditions.